Fundraising is fun. If you would like to be involved in fundraising for St lucys there are many ways you can help. Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Distribute collection boxes within your local community. Each week we will proudly highlight participating businesses on our facebook page to promote them
- Organise a movie event
- Have a fundraising run such as City2Surf
- Organise a dog walk, corporate golf game, Mah Jong, book club, tennis game, gym class etc. etc with your friends where everone donates to come along
- Donate a prize for our fundraising activities
- Advise us of community grants we may be eligible for
- Nominate us as a charity to receive funds from local community charity events such as Lions Club, Rotary Club, Fun runs, school fundraising, corporate charity events
Before you start fundraising, please contact the Community Fundraising Manager on 8355 3154 or
At St Lucy’s School we use everydayhero to connect our supporters with and support the causes they love.
With everydayhero, people can not only fundraise, volunteer or donate to your event, but also see and track the voice, time and effort they put in to those activities inside their account on their personal Giving Footprint.
Here is a guide for how to set up your fundraising page for St Lucy’s School with everydayhero.
Fundraising is fun. If you would like to be involved in Week Without Words 2016,
here are some ideas to get you started. Let your imagination go wild!
Which Week Will Be Your Week To Support Us?
To register your interest or for more information about St Lucy’s Week Without Words please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9487 1277.
Our Week Without Words Campaign finishes on 9 September,
We do hope you will join Week Without Words in 2016.