About the role
We currently require volunteers to assist in learning support for our one on one Reading Program. At St Lucy’s School we run a structured Intensive Reading Program using methods and resources from Macquarie MULTILIT Program, combined with our own successful techniques to become a successful reader.
– Over 18 years of age
– Enthusiastic about learning and patient
– No prior experience necessary – all volunteers receive induction and training
– Have 2 hours a week available from 9.15-11.15am on either a Monday, Tuesday or Thursday for two terms.
– Have or willing to get a working with children check
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (3 doses if above 16 years, 2 doses if under 16 years)
If this describes you, we would love to hear from you, fill out the online form below.