Employee Benefits at St Lucy’s School
Health and Wellbeing
- Staff Wellbeing Action Team.
- Staff Self-Care plans.
- Annual Staff onsite retreat.
- Staff Liturgies and reflection.
- Celebrating staff birthdays.
- Free annual flu shots.
Social Events / Staff Connections
- Encouraging staff to socialise by providing ‘pizza and drinks’ at the end of the term.
- Breakfast ‘get togethers’ to farewell staff commencing parental leave.
- Annual staff Christmas party and staff gift provided.
- Quarterly staff newsletters celebrating staff achievements outside the workplace.
- Staff Victory Box Announcements.
- Staff Interest Group Initiatives.
- Mentors appointed to new staff.
- Classroom team agreements to facilitate successful teams working collaboratively.
- A culture of staff modelling good behaviour.
- Boundaries set around communication with families.
- Debriefs and ongoing support after workplace challenges.
- A dedicated person to arrange casual cover for Teacher’s and Teacher’s Aides.
- Collaborate and consult with members of the school’s therapy and multidisciplinary team.
- Access EAP provide free, confidential counselling to staff.
- As a Public Benevolent Institution, we can offer to package up to $15,899 of your salary as a tax-free fringe benefit, thus increasing your take home salary.
- We offer Novated Leasing, this is a financial arrangement used to salary package a motor vehicle.
- Onsite car parking available.
- Walking distance to Wahroonga train station.
Meals and Snacks
- Fruit boxes and biscuits provided in the staff room each week during term-time.
- Staff lunches provided on an ad hoc basis throughout the year.
- Coffee Cart provided to all staff on an ad hoc basis throughout the year.
- Dedicated staff lounge for lunch and ‘social space’.
- Welcome and Induction Program for new staff.
- Annual professional learning plans and reviews for all staff.
- Mentoring program.
- Leadership development and opportunities.
- Whole School professional development.
“I love working for a workplace where you can see the difference you are making everyday.”
Further Reading Suggestions: