St Lucy’s Building Project
For any questions or comments about the building works please call Morabito Constructions Ph: 9894 2344
For enquiries regarding the Principal Certifying Authority (PCA) Ph: 4322 7035
St Lucy’s drop off/pick up
St Lucy’s School has introduced a new Traffic Warden position to monitor student drop off and pick-up to ensure minimal disruption to the local community.
If you wish to discuss school drop off/pick up, please contact St Lucy’s on 9487 1277.
Next two weeks scheduled works:
1. Complete roof works.
2. Complete basement slab works.
3. Remove perimeter scaffold.
4. Commence external works once scaffold dropped.
5. Continue screen installation.
6. Continue joinery installation.
7. Continue painting works.
8. Continue fit-off to GF.
9. Commence services lines in basement area.
10. Continue external soffit linings to GF & FF
11. Continue wet area tiling to FF.
12. Continue pinboard installation to GF.
13. Commence vinyl works FF.
14. Continue timber door and hardware fit out.
Following two weeks scheduled works: