Careers at St Lucy’s School
St Lucy’s is dedicated to educating children with disabilities and providing them with nurturing, inclusive, inspiring educational environment. The school community prides itself on being enriched by difference and offering the opportunity to work in a school that uses state of the art engaging and interactive technologies.
St Lucy’s provides a professional working environment with a flexible management approach, and we encourage and support the development of all staff.
If you would like to work for a place/school that cares for its staff and take advantage of the excellent benefits, including:
• Tax benefits of working for a not for profit
• Reward of knowing that you are providing a child with the skills needed for life
• Close to transport on Sydney’s beautiful North Shore
• Personal wellbeing initiatives provided by the school’s Parents and Friends Association and Wellbeing Team.
• Access EAP for psychological support
If you have any questions about employment at St Lucy’s please contact our Human Resources Department firstname.lastname@example.org
“I love working for a workplace where you can see the difference you are making everyday.”
Further Reading Suggestions: