Outside of School Hours
St Lucy’s provides the highest quality afterschool and holiday programs for our students in a safe and fun environment.
After-school co-curricular activities
It also has a number of after school co-curricular afternoon activities including:
• All Abilities Theatre Project (primary school) – a drama training program in collaboration with mainstream schools. Find out more
• All Abilities Theatre Project (high school) – a drama training program in collaboration with mainstream schools. Find out more
• All Abilities Art Program – a wonderful art program for students, their siblings and peers. Find out more
• All Abilities Dance Program – a dance program for students with disabilities in conjunction Abbotsleigh students. Find out more
• Scholarship Program – St Lucy’s provides Creative Arts Scholarships to students with particular creative abilities. Find out more
• Talent Ensembles Program – we have a number of musical ensembles that meet weekly. Find out more
• Sports Club
• Swim Club
St Lucy’s creative arts holiday program provides the opportunity for students to extend their skills in a safe and fun environment.
The programs run for one week during the holiday period from 9am – 3pm each day. They are run by our creative arts team in conjunction with the therapy team, in our purpose built studios.
If your child enjoys the Creative Arts or needs more experience with artistic and social settings, download our enrolment form.
NSW Government Creative Kids vouchers are available for the holiday program
( please visit www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-creative-kids-voucher )
to apply for a voucher.
Further Reading Suggestions: