We firmly believe that a well-rounded and healthy individual has a range of recreational interests. This is reflected in St Lucy’s recent appointment of a Recreational officer. Our co-curricular program is designed to enhance our students schooling experience and to expand their interests and skills.
Our programs run after schools and are very popular, catering for the varying interests and talents of our students in a relaxed and fun-filled manner.
• All Abilities Theatre Project (primary school)– a drama training program in collaboration with mainstream schools . Find out more
• All Abilities Theatre Project (high school) – a drama training program in collaboration with mainstream schools . Find out more
• All Abilities Art Program – a wonderful art program for students, their siblings and peers Find out more
• All Abilities Dance Program – a dance program for students with disabilities in conjunction Abbotsleigh students. Find out more
• Scholarship Program – St Lucy’s provides Creative Arts Scholarships to students with particular creative abilities. Find out more
• Talent Ensembles Program – we have a number of musical ensembles that meet weekly. Find out more
• Holiday Program Find out more
• Sports Club
• Swim Club
Further Reading Suggestions: