- Physical Education is taught by our specialist PE teacher who is AUSTSWIM accredited
- Students undertake swimming lessons once a week in terms 1 and 4 and a range of other sports throughout the year.
- The goal of the Physical Education program is to promote physical activity, risk taking and a range of movement
- Students work on team work and well-being in a fun environment
Personal Development and Health
- The PDH Curriculum includes the focus areas of My Relationships, Growing and Changing, Keeping Healthy and Safe Living
- A published Social Safety program is implemented from Kindergaten to Year 6 as part of PDH to teach students self-protective strategies and to develop their understanding of appropriate relationships